Last updated Oct. 2, 2020
Canada Lands Company is doing its part to curb the spread of COVID-19 and keep Canadians safe. In addition to actively monitoring the situation, we are following the guidelines and procedures put in place by public health authorities. To date, we have implemented the following measures:
- Effective October 3, operations at the CN Tower will be suspended. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Operations at the Montreal Science Centre are suspended as of September 30.
- The Old Port of Montreal has put in place a variety of measures to ensure the safety of its employees and visitors. For more information, please click here.
- Education programs at Downsview Park have resumed.
- Green spaces at Downsview Park and the Old Port of Montreal are open but please respect physical distancing. Keep yourself and others safe by doing the following:
- Stay home if you feel sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Always maintain at least two metres between yourself and other visitors.
- Take your garbage home to protect workers and keep the space clean.
- Wash your hands when you return home.
- The playground, basketball court, parking lots and washrooms at Downsview Park are now open.
- Our Real Estate offices are closed although we are monitoring phone lines. Staff are working remotely. Should you need to get in touch, please refer to our contact listing here.
- We have put in place the necessary people and resources to ensure supplier payments continue seamlessly and without disruption however, we do ask for your patience during this time. For payment-related inquiries, please contact any of the following:
We will continue to update this message as measures are added and/or updated. Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.