Last updated Jun. 24, 2020
Canada Lands Company is doing its part to curb the spread of COVID-19 and keep Canadians safe. In addition to actively monitoring the situation, we are following the guidelines and procedures put in place by public health authorities. To date, we have implemented the following measures:
- The CN Tower is looking forward to welcoming back visitors, beginning Wednesday, July 15. Please note that, due to COVID-19, measures are being implemented to ensure the health and safety of all staff and guests. For more information, please click here.
- The Old Port of Montreal has put in place a variety of measures to ensure the safety of its employees and visitors. For more information, please click here.
- Education programs at Downsview Park will resume beginning Monday, July 6.
- Operations at the Montreal Science Centre will remain suspended as long as required by provincial and health authorities, and until Canada Lands Company determines it is safe to resume operations, while ensuring the health and well-being of its employees, visitors and guests. Further updates will be provided as required.
- Greenspaces at Downsview Park and the Old Port of Montreal remain open but please respect physical distancing. Keep yourself and others safe by doing the following:
- Stay home if you feel sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Always maintain at least two metres between yourself and other visitors.
- Take your garbage home to protect workers and keep the space clean.
- Wash your hands when you return home.
- Our Real Estate offices are closed although we are monitoring phone lines. Staff are working remotely. Should you need to get in touch, please refer to our contact listing here.
- In accordance with measures put in place in Calgary and Toronto by municipalities and school boards, we have closed the two playgrounds we operate at Currie and Downsview Park.
- We have put in place the necessary people and resources to ensure supplier payments continue seamlessly and without disruption however, we do ask for your patience during this time. For payment-related inquiries, please contact any of the following:
We will continue to update this message as measures are added and/or updated. Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.